The Sawtel Hosted Conference Calling solution is a next generation approach for delivering a cost effective, feature rich conference calling service that can be readily deployed, network wide, through SIP-enabled media gateways or VoIP networks. Based on a pure IP implementation, Sawtel offers significant functional and cost advantages over legacy, TDM based audio conference bridges. Conference Calling is available as an automated (via the Web) or operator assisted, reservation-less meet me conferencing service. Sawtel Conference Calling provides a complete solution for conferencing services that includes the telephony service interactive voice response (IVR) logic, Web-based subscriber creation and account management, subscriber database management including PIN number creation and authentication, audio mixing using an IP media server, and support for output of an AMA standardized Customer Detail Record (CDR) format. This gives clients access to an off-the-shelf conferencing solution, whilst generating significant cost savings.
Simple robust conferencing done right.
- Prepaid Billing
- Customizable user interface (UI)
- Multi Language Support
- Web-based Self Service portal
- Music On Hold
- Outlook Integration
Without question, these firms are the predominant players in their respective industry sectors. Put SAWTEL’S powerful team of pre-eminent industry leaders to work for you…
Get connected to your world today!
Flexible, Feature-Rich Conference Call Service
- Unattended or Assisted Conference Calls
Conference call moderators and participants can use the service without the need for operator assistance, reducing service costs. For premium conference calling offerings, the service also supports the use of customer service representatives.
- Prepaid Billing
A prepaid conferencing service is offered that will rate all call legs in a conference call and decrement, in real-time, the moderators account balance.
- Multiple Languages
Sawtel Hosted services have been deployed worldwide in 13 different languages.
- Re-seller Management and Ser vice Branding
Clients can brand their own Calling Card service with custom voice prompts and create customized branded e-mails for notifications.
- Zero-touch Subscriber Provisioning
Subscriber self-provisioning eliminates Service Provider provisioning and subscriber acquisition costs. An easy-to-use Web interface enables subscribers to create their new account in minutes. Conference Calling enables a conference moderator (subscriber) to organize a multiparty conference call that can be accessed by conference participants, via an access number, using any phone. The application enables the conference moderator to set up their account through a Web-based self-provisioning interface, and then dynamically create multi-party conference calls through a Web-based self-service interface. Subscribers have the option of talking to a live operator or making a reservation.
- Web-based Self-service
Once moderators have created their account, they can easily schedule conference calls and customize and manage the service to meet their needs via a self-service Web portal.
A Complete IP Voice Service Solution
Sawtel provides an all-in-one solution for deploying revenue-saving broadband IP telephony services. Traditional enhanced services can also complement “line-side” services to provide a common software platform, streamlining the effort associated with bundling and deploying multiple services. Sawtel Hosted services can be tailored to meet specific needs with new or customized features using the Service Creation Environment (SCE).
Multiple Conference Types
- Reservationless Conferences
An “always on” conference that can be accessed 24 x 365, with a single fixed passcode. Reservationless subscribers can still schedule “meet-me” style conferences.
- Meet-Me Conferences
Can be scheduled at a specific time via the web-based self-service portal or through an operator.
- Recurring Conferences
Can be scheduled on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (including selected days of the week).
- Broadcast Only Conferences
All participants that dial into the conference are muted except for the moderator and moderator selected participants who are set to unmuted.
Web-based Moderator Account Administration
- Configure “too early for conference” warning in minutes.
- Option to send e-mail confirmation, conference time and subject to individual participants.
- Create and maintain address book entries with name, number and e-mail address
- Review conference call charges after conference terminates.
- Recall a historical call log for creating future calls; provides subscribers with a call list with specific information including date, time, subject of the call, and participant details.
- Cancel a conference (also can be done using the Application Configuration Environment).
- Require a Moderator to start the conference
- Multiple Moderator support, per account
Web-based Moderator Conference Control
- Set option to play tones, names or silence when a participant joins or leaves a conference.
- Set option for participants to record their name.
- Show participant count.
- Show who is on the call.
- Show which participants are muted.
- Lock and unlock the conference.
- Disconnect all participant lines.
- Mute all participant lines.
- Mute individual participant.
- Un-mute all participant lines.
- Discontinue a conference without the moderator.
- Specify that a participant be called and added to the conference call.
- Specify that all participants be called and added to the conference call.
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
Moderators can schedule conferences through the MS Outlook meeting scheduler. Participants can receive conference notifications in their MS Outlook calendars.
- On-demand Conference Call Set-up
No specific time slots or platform resource reservations are required for conference call set-up.
- Active Speaker Notification
Moderators and participants logged in via the web can see who the current speaker is, the active speaker is highlighted.
- Conference Record
Subscribers can set up a scheduled conference so that it is recorded for later playback. Conference record can also be enabled by the TUI or the web-based conference control GUI.
- Music on Hold
Play music to callers while they are waiting to join a conference or when they have been put on hold by the moderator.
- Name Record and Playback
Record caller names and give the moderator a voice menu option to hear a roll call of all participants.
- Web or Phone Moderator Control
Moderator subscribers can control conference functions in real-time through the Web or IVR (phone voice menus) such as muting participants, adding participants, and other features.
- Web-based Participant Control
A Web-based participant control panel displays all conference attendees and their call status; including the time they joined the call and whether they are still present.